Welcome to Meadle Self Catering
Meadle Farm self catering cottages are situated beside the A863 Sligachan to Dunvegan road between the villages of Carbost and Struan overlooking Loch Harport. Being 8 miles from Sligachan, and a similarly short distance from Glenbrittle, Meadle is an ideal base for those more energetic visitors to climb the Cuillins. Meadle offers panoramic views of the Cuillins for those who simply wish to enjoy the scenery, as well as access to the beautiful Minginish peninsula and Loch Bracadale.
There are two self catering properties, namely:
- Both properties have one double bedroom
- Cottage has a twin bedroom
- Both have toilet with shower, kitchen and lounge
- Both properties are comfortably furnished with Sky TV, free Wi-Fi, microwave, washing machine, and bed linen being just some of the standard equipment. Additionally the the apartment has a dishwasher
- Both have oil central heating
- Sorry no pets and no smoking
- Meadle is a working farm on the west coast of Skye, but as the name would suggest we are almost the middle of the island.
- This is a quiet location with the owners' accommodation being close by and other houses being at least a mile away.
- Bird life abounds in this area so be prepared for the Golden and Sea eagles which are almost common here.
- Also in close proximity are many local tourist attractions including Talisker Distillery, Dunvegan Castle and Coral Beach.